#CANCIONES QUE AYUDAN A #PRONUNCIARingles - Beyoncé – ‘Halo’ & Boston – ‘More Than a Feeling’ 4

Beyoncé – ‘Halo’

Remember those walls I built?
Well, baby, they are tumbling down.
And they didn’t even put up a fight.
They didn’t even make a sound.
I found a way to let you in.
But I never really had a doubt.
Standing in the light of your halo,
I got my angel now.

[Coro:]It’s like I’ve been awakened.
Every rule I had, you break it.
It’s the risk that I’m taking.
I ain’t never gonna shut you out!
Everywhere I’m looking now,
I’m surrounded by your embrace.
Baby, I can see your halo.
You know you’re my saving grace.
You’re everything I need and more.
It’s written all over your face.
Baby, I can feel your halo.
Pray it won’t fade away.
I can feel your halo.
I can see your halo.
I can feel your halo.
I can see your halo.
Halo, oh, oh.

Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night.
You’re the only one that I want.
Think I’m addicted to your light.
I swore I’d never fall again
But this doesn’t even feel like falling.
Gravity can’t forget
To pull me back to the ground again.

[Coro]



Boston – ‘More Than a Feeling’

I looked out this morning,
And the sun was gone.
Turned on some music to start my day
Then lost myself in a familiar song.
I closed my eyes and I slipped away.

[Coro:]It’s more than a feeling
When I hear that old song they used to play
And I begin dreaming
Till I see Marianne walk away.
I see my Marianne walking away.

So many people have come and gone.
Their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on
As clear as the sun in the summer sky.

[Coro]
When I’m tired and thinking cold,
I hide in my music, forget the day,
And dream of a girl I used to know.
I closed my eyes and she slipped away.
She slipped away.

[Coro]